1. What does HHO means?
HHO consists of two parts Hydrogen and one part Oxygen. The addition of the Oxygen molecule makes HHO more combustable than pure Hydrogen.
2. How much fuel efficiency will I get?
Most users have economies from 20 to 30% in fuel consumption. There are cases of higher results.
3. What advantage does HHO gas present when used as an internal combustion engine supplemental fuel ?
There are many advantages. HHO gas reduces fuel consumption by increasing the octane level and forcing the base fuel to burn more completely and efficiently. Higher octane result in increased horsepower. Higher octane, more horsepower and efficient base fuel ignition equal more km per liter. HHO fuel actually helps to further clean carbon deposits inside the engine. HHO exhaust emissions are pure water. So, you save fuel, save money and save the environment.
4. Is a hybrid fuel system more prone to rust or corrosion?
No. The fossil fuel [gas or diesel] produces enough heat during combustion to vaporize the HHO as it converts back to water and exits the exhaust system.
5. Can this system improve my performance?
Yes, the injection of HHO into your internal combustion engine will assist in cleaning the internal parts as the engine runs. It will increase the torque and horsepower and reduce the hydrocarbon pollutants currently being released into the air through your exhaust. Hydrogen burns faster and cleaner than gas or diesel within your engine. This makes your vehicle run smoother, longer, cooler, and more efficiently than ever before.
6. Does it work with Diesel, Petrol or GPL vehicles?
Yes, it works with all vehicles with internal combustion engines.
7. Does the hydrogen generator cause any short or long term harm to my engine?
No, the hydrogen generator does not cause any problems to the engines.
8. Why don't the auto manufacturers introduce this technology on current vehicles?
While fuel prices were low there was little financial incentives for this system. The Stan Meyers patents would give the public control over their own energy because when optimized or designed from the ground up to take advantage of this technology vehicles could be run on 100% water. Neither the oil companies nor the government wants to see a multibillion dollar industry destroyed. The oil companies are reported to make more profits than any other industry on earth.
9. What type of routine maintenance is involved?
Filling the Reservoir with Distilled water as needed. Every 1000 km you will need 1 liter of water. Every three to six months depending on amount of use, it is recommended to drain and flush the system and replace with fresh distilled water and electrolyte catalyst.
10. What is the electrolyte used?
The best electrolyte is KOH (Potassium Hydroxide), Very cheap and easy to find.
11. Will the water in the unit freeze in winter?
No, if you add about 20-25% of alcohol to the reservoir solution to avoid freezing in winter months.
12. What if I don’t use Distilled water in my generator?
Distilled water is basically pure water. Other types of water like tap water, mineral water, pond water, sea water, etc., will work but they will also quickly cause the electrolyte to become “muddy” due to the minerals and impurities in the water. The muddy electrolyte will build up on the generator plates and act as an insulator causing HHO gas production to suffer. The same is true with many other types catalyst, especially any catalyst containing sodium, like baking soda or sodium hydroxide. Sodium will quickly contaminate the electrolyzer plates and cause the unit to become ineffective.
13. Can the hydrogen generator explode?
No. The hydrogen production is made on demand. You will have hydrogen only when your car is moving. Unlike pressurized gas tanks, there is only a small amount of hydrogen pressure in the system.
14. If I have questions is there any tech support for my HHO Plus Generator?
Tech support is provided for your HHO Plus Generator (email@example.com).
15. Is there any kind of warranty that comes with my HHO Generator?
Yes, a 1 [one year 100% warranty] for parts and unit repair or replacement
16. In case of an accident will the Hydrogen Generator blow up?
Absolutely not, all you will have is water and electrolyte on the ground
17. Can we use the Hydrogen Generator on a power generator?
The Generator can be used on any power generator
18. What is the products life?
To date we have units sold for 2 years still operating.